All Grade 12 Students of Biliran Province State University-Laboratory High School are enjoined to attend a half-day activity entitled "BiPSU Admissions and Career Pathway Orientation” which will be held in-person or face-to-face at the BiPSU Student Center on March 25, 2022, 1:00 – 5:00PM. Before coming to the event, students are advised to:
- Fill out the registration link: https://tinyurl.com/SHSOrientationRegForm
- Answer RIASEC test: https://tinyurl.com/RIASECtest1
- Download copy of the program: https://tinyurl.com/SHSOrientationProgram
The said activity is initiated by BiPSU’s Admission and Retention Office in coordination with the Guidance and Counseling Services Office and the University Media and Information Office. It aims to:
- promote awareness among our students about the university's admission policies and procedures, scholarships, and social media platforms;
- guide students in their decision-making on what career pathway to pursue; and
- prevent program shifting and dropping out should they decide to pursue their undergraduate studies in the university.
NOTE: Students must strictly observe minimum health protocols during the activity.